Get hands-on practice as you prepare for the CompTIA A+ Certification exams, with help from the industry's leading authority, Mike Meyers.
Educators contact us for special pricing and instructor resources (minimum purchase required)!
Please note: solutions to lab manual exercises available only to educators.
Get hands-on practice as you prepare for the CompTIA A+ Certification 220-901 and 220-902 exams, with help from the industry’s leading authority, Mike Meyers. This lab manual is packed with more than 130 hands-on exercises focusing on PC troubleshooting and repair, along with step-by-step instructions, practical advice, and detailed guidelines for working with every major PC component.
Mike Meyers’s A+ Guide to Managing and Troubleshooting PCs Lab Manual, 5th Ed., works as a companion book to both the Mike Meyers A+ Guide to Managing & Troubleshooting PCs, 5th Ed. and the All-In-One CompTIA A+ Certification Exam Guide, 9th Ed. The latter is the hard bound, trade version of Mike’s A+ guide.
In this lab manual, you’ll practice:
- working with CPUs, RAM, RAM, BIOS settings, motherboards, power supplies, other PC components
- installing, configuring, and troubleshooting hard drives
- managing input devices and removable media
- installing, upgrading, and troubleshooting modern Windows
- troubleshooting all common PC problems
- installing video and multimedia cards
- working with smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices
- installing and configuring wired and wireless networks
- connecting to the Internet
- protecting your PC and your network
- installing, configuring, and managing printers
- working with virtualization technologies
- understanding safety and environmental issues
- Mike Meyers, Faithe Wempen
- McGraw-Hill Education
- Publish Date:
- 220-901, 220-902
- CompTIA A+