Everything you need to know to pass the CompTIA 220-901 and 220-902 A+ exams! Full color.
Reg. Price: $76.50
Discount price: $76.50
Educators contact us for special pricing and instructor resources (minimum purchase required)!
One of the only books currently available for the new CompTIA A+ certification exams, 220-901 and 220-902. The A+ Guide to Managing and Troubleshooting PCs covers everything you need to know to pass these exams.
Soft cover, full color book, formatted specifically for the classroom.
- Chapter reviews
- Key terms
- Key terms quiz
- Chapter review questions
Mike Meyers, the leading authority on CompTIA A+ certification and training, has helped hundreds of thousands of people pass the CompTIA A+ exams—and now he can help you too!
Inside, you’ll find detailed coverage of exam objectives including how to:
- Work with CPUs, RAM, motherboards, power supplies, and other PC components
- Install, configure and troubleshoot hard drives.
- Manage input devices and removable media
- Install, upgrade, and troubleshoot modern Windows.
- Troubleshoot all common PC problems.
- Install video and multimedia cards.
- Work with smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices.
Ideal as both a study tool and an on-the-job IT reference.
The included CD has been expanded to include:
- Free download of practice exams for 901 and 902
- A link to one hour+ of FREE video training from Mike Meyers on the Training Hub
- A link to Mike’s favorite PC tools and utilities
- PDF copy of the book
For the “Ultimate Arsenal” combine our book with the CompTIA A+ Super Bundle: Video Series, Total Sims, Total Tester. This combination provides everything you need to pass the CompTIA A+ 220-901, and A+ 220-902.
“The most comprehensive publication on the market.” –Certification Magazine
- Mike Meyers
- McGraw-Hill Education
- Publish Date:
- 220-901, 220-902
- CompTIA A+