Terms and Conditions
Pass the exam. Guaranteed!
We are so confident our Mike Meyers’ Total Tester Practice Exams will prepare you to pass the corresponding CompTIA certification exam, we guarantee it! If you purchase our Mike Meyers’ Total Tester Practice Exam, prepare according to our suggestions below, and fail the corresponding CompTIA certification exam within sixty days of purchase, we will refund the purchase price of the Mike Meyers’ Total Tester Practice Exam.
Just follow these steps when preparing for your exam:
- Take the Mike Meyers’ Total Tester Practice Exam in Practice Mode or using the Practice Exam button. Review the referenced study materials and detailed explanations.
- Use your Detailed Exam Results to identify the objectives where your knowledge is weak. Study those areas in more depth. Also review each question and the explanation for each question, especially those you answered incorrectly.
- When you feel you are ready for the CompTIA certification exam, take a practice test in Exam Simulation Mode. Review the Exam Simulation Mode Detailed Exam Results to identify the objectives where your knowledge is weak. Study those areas in more depth.
- Your goal is to score 90 percent or higher on Mike Meyers’ Total Tester Practice Exam in Exam Simulation Mode. Be sure to review the questions you answered incorrectly, even with a score of 90 percent or higher.
- DO NOT try to memorize the Mike Meyer’s Total Tester Practice Exams or just take the exams repeatedly without reviewing incorrect answers and reference material. To use the Mike Meyers’ Total Tester Practice Exams effectively, you MUST follow the first four steps described above.
The registered taker of a Mike Meyers’ Total Tester Practice Exam must fail the corresponding CompTIA certification exam within sixty (60) days of purchase, and contact Total Seminars within that same timeframe to claim the guarantee.
To be eligible for a guarantee, you must have scored a 90 percent on two separate Mike Meyers’ Total Tester Practice Exams in Exam Simulation Mode prior to sitting for the corresponding CompTIA certification exam.
Claim the Guarantee
To claim the guarantee, the following items must be sent to Total Seminars, along with a completed Guarantee Claim Form (PDF). Mailing addresses can be found on the Guarantee Claim Form.
The following must be included:
- A printed copy of the failed CompTIA certification exam results page.
- Two separate Exam Simulation Mode Mike Meyers’ Total Tester Practice Exam result pages, showing a passing grade of 90 percent or higher. Test taker’s name must be pre-printed on both practice exam results pages. Click “Print Exam Results” located on the lower left side of the Final Mode Detailed Exam Results page, fill in name, and print document. Click the image below to display a sample exam printout with the name included.